Четверг, 28.03.2024, 19:16
Главная/Acasa
Регистрация/Înregistrare
Вход/Login
Muzica romaneasca
Приветствую Вас/Salut Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения/Ultimele mesaje · Участники/Membri · Правила форума/Regulament · Поиск/Caută · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » F I R M A ())
F I R M A
ArsenieДата: Среда, 05.11.2008, 18:22 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Firma is a Romanian band of alternative rock, practicing a combination of rock, blues, trip-hop, jazz and funk. Ever since its debut in 2001, the band made itself noticed through originality, ambition and lack of any reference point in the existent Romanian music scene.

Firma made their debut in 2001 with a song that later became the name of their first album ‘La Orbire’. The track was played on heavy-rotation on MTV Romania, reaching first place in the national charts.

In 2002 the five members created an album considered completely groundbreaking in that period's music scene in Romania. It landed them a record deal the following year and soon after being signed, Firma was joined by another major creative force in the Romanian showbiz, Andreea Paduraru, who directed two of their videos: 'Nimeni' (Nobody) and ‘Important’.

Firma changed their record label in 2007, which took on the challenge of bringing the band’s music to a broader audience. The band is currently preparing a tour and intends to release at least two videos from their latest album ‘Exit’, released in November this year.

After being nominated in the Mtv EMA for Best Romanian Act in 2004 and Best Rock Band in 2005, this year Firma became the first Romanian band to be nominated in an international cathegory. Their first single from the album ‘Exit’, ‚Baby is crying’, ended in top 3 in the category „Best Sounds of Europe” for this year’s Mtv Europe Music Awards, together with Estonia and Turkey.

Прикрепления: 9636674.png (435.2 Kb)

Всем привет!

Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » F I R M A ())
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Сайт управляется системой uCoz |