TAXI - Форум
Суббота, 10.12.2016, 05:02
Главная/Acasa
Регистрация/Înregistrare
Вход/Login
Muzica romaneasca
Приветствую Вас/Salut Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения/Ultimele mesaje · Участники/Membri · Правила форума/Regulament · Поиск/Caută · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » TAXI ())
TAXI
ArsenieДата: Среда, 05.11.2008, 18:26 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Taxi made their debut in the Romanian music in march 1999, at the initiative of solist Dan Teodorescu and Adrian who at that time were singing in a band named “Altceva” (Something else). Since then Taxi have managed to keep their very personal style basicaly unchanged, declaring they don’t believe in style changes. However, asked what kind of rock they are singing, they answered that ironically they didn’t know it themselves: “We want to find it out too. We can’t wait to be labeled somewhere. To enter in row with the others”. Taxi is in fact touching a variety of musical styles, starting from their traditional ballads, going through raggae, blues, rock and other surprising sonorities.

As to the mood they envelop their songs in, they are best known for the melancholy of their ballads and intelligent ironical lyrics. Some of their most beautiful ballads are “Jumatatea mea” (My better half), “Cineva, înaintea ta” (Someone before you), “Ea inca ma iubeste” (She still loves me), "Mi-e dor si doare" (I miss you and it hurts), “Ai inchis marea in ochi” (You closed the sea in your eyes) and the more recent “Te vad in toate femeile” (I see you in all women) and “Stelele care cad” (The stars that fall). However, they also took up their characteristic irony in some humourous songs such as “Trag cate un claxon” (I pull the horn) or political alusive ones like “Criogenia salveaza Romania” (Criogeny saves Romania), “Aici sunt banii dumneavoastra” (Here is your money) or “Comunitaru’”(The comunitary dog).

Members: Dan Teodorescu (solist), George Patranoiu, Andrei Barbulescu, Adrian Bortun

Their first hit was “Criogenia salveaza Romania”, a very mediatised track which also gained a nominalisation at the Romanian music festival “Mamaia” in 1999. In november 1999 appeared their first album “Jumatate de album” (Half an album). Soon after they were declared by the Romanian media the rock revelation of the year.

In february 2000, Taxi gained the preselection for Eurovision with the song “The moon”, with which they placed 17th at the ESC 2000 in Stockholm, the best position for Romania up to that moment.

In march 2000 they released the album "Trag un claxon" from which Jumatatea mea” (My better half) was very succesful in the Romanian media. Then followed the maxi-single “Comunitaru’” and the albums “Americanofonia” (2000), "De cursa lunga"(2002) and “Album C” (2003).

Taxi released on 24th february 2007 (on the day of Dragobete, the Romanian equivalent for Valentine’s day) their 6th album “Romantica”, a collection of 12 love songs among which “Dragostea ca o pereche de pantofi”. Other hits from the album include “Te vad in toate femeile” and “Stelele care cad”. According to the members, the album took 1 year and a half to complete and is also based on different collaborations with other Romanian artists.

Прикрепления: 8224430.gif(164Kb)

Всем привет!

E_SambaДата: Четверг, 06.11.2008, 13:50 | Сообщение # 2
Ro_mania
Награды: 2
DAN TEODORESCU
Zodie: pesti; Defecte: probabil mai multe decat cele pe care le constientizez; Adora: femeile si universul lor; Detesta: trufia; Descriere in trei cuvinte: un baiat simplu; Hobby-uri: decoratiuni avand la baza culoarea portocalie; Ce-si doreste: jumatatea "Cred in ceea ce fac. Daca mai gresesc, iertati-ma!"

ADRIAN BORTUN
Zodie: leu; Defecte: destule; Adora: soarele; Detesta: meschinaria; Descriere in trei cuvinte: lumina, furtuna, etc.; Hobby-uri: computerul; Ce-si doreste: armonie sufleteasca si "sa ma destept odata". "Se zice ca omul munceste pentru a-si crea timp liber. Eu sunt tare norocos sa muncesc in ceea ce-mi place sa fac in timpul liber."

GEORGE PATRANOIU
Zodie: leu; Defecte: pai, cam sunt...; Adora: formula 1, Diablo II, o fata (stiti...), si categoric muzica; Detesta: chestiile rele in general; Descriere in trei cuvinte: un pitic chitarist; Hobby-uri: computerele; Ce-si doreste: sa fie bine pentru toti. "Sper sa nu fi exagerat cu ceva" .

LUCIAN CIOARGA
Zodie: berbec; Defecte: egoismul; Adora: tot ce-i frumos; Detesta: tot ce-i urat; Descriere in trei cuvinte: barbat, normal, normal; Hobby-uri: sportul; Ce-si doreste: o viata fericita alaturi de familie si formatie.

ArsenieДата: Четверг, 06.11.2008, 23:48 | Сообщение # 3
Лейтенант
biggrin biggrin Интересно было бы послушать их песни....

Всем привет!

E_SambaДата: Четверг, 06.11.2008, 23:56 | Сообщение # 4
Ro_mania
Награды: 2
хм... мне тоже... нарыл непонятно чего, понимаешь... biggrin biggrin

ArsenieДата: Пятница, 07.11.2008, 11:16 | Сообщение # 5
Лейтенант
Я просто участвую на одном форуме. И там проводятся всякие разные конкурсы, и естественно Румыния там участвует и я посмотрел кто её представлял - и вот нарыл тут всяких разных и незнакомых) cool

Всем привет!

Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » TAXI ())
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2016 | Сайт управляется системой uCoz |