S I S T E M - Форум
Суббота, 10.12.2016, 04:58
Главная/Acasa
Регистрация/Înregistrare
Вход/Login
Muzica romaneasca
Приветствую Вас/Salut Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения/Ultimele mesaje · Участники/Membri · Правила форума/Regulament · Поиск/Caută · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » S I S T E M ())
S I S T E M
ArsenieДата: Среда, 05.11.2008, 18:25 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Sistem consists of five young percussionists, all students of classical music, who in time have aquired a large experience in this domain. What made it possible for the band to come into being was the fascination they had for new ways of expression. Experiencing with unconventional music accesories, Sistem bewitch the audience with sounds created by just about anything: metal and plastic barrels, casks, bags, coffee-cups, grinding tools, as well as different parts of the human body. All this thrilling music comes together with a matching show of special effects, combining water effects with those based on fire or dust.

At present, the group consists of five members, all of them professional percussionists: Robert Magheti (Robi), Florin Romascu (Phlo) , Claudiu Purcarin (Nashu aka The Godfather), Ciprian Rogojan (Cici) and Toth Zoltan (Zoli). While Robert is still student at the Music Academy of Cluj-Napoca, the other four have already graduated from the same academy. All of them have impressive CVs: specialized studies, international awards and impressive live performances.

Sistem's success has therefore come about due to their hard work and commitment: they rehearse daily, usually for two or three hours. That’s not including their individual study. They do this because they all believe in their music and really want to create an outstanding show: not only the music; but also pyrotechnic effects and choreography. Sistem has taken part in live performances, in concerts, in national and international festivals and TV shows.

More about each member's biography here

From left to right: Robi, Cici, Zoli, Phlo, Nashu'

6 years since they became known, Sistem still manage to mentain themselves in the spotlight. Following the success and acclaims they gained after placing 3rd in Eurovision together with Luminita Anghel, Sistem released a new album in the summer of 2006. “SisTEMpo” is their 4th album after “Intra in…Sistem” (2002), “O noua zi” (2003) and “Industrial” (2004). The album contains 12 new songs and was released on 27th June, the same day Sistem had the honour to hold the opening at Depeche Mode ’s concert in Bucharest.

For this album Sistem decided to give chances to several unknown names in the Romanian show-biz. The songs aren’t composed by already well-established composers and regarding the voices, I have no idea who is actually the female voice for “Atingerea ta”. However, there are 2 well-known names singing on Sistem’s new album: Andra and romanian folklorist Grigore Lese.

ATINGEREA TA | YOUR TOUCH

Când m-ai atins uşor simţeam că zbor | When you touched me slowly I felt I was flying
La tine mi-e inima, faci parte din lumea mea | My heart belongs to you, you are a part of my world
Cu ochi deschişi mă visai,c-un zâmbet mă mângâiai | With your eyes open you dreamt me,with a smile you caressed me
Atâtea strigăte în şoapte au dispărut într-o noapte | So many cries in whispers disappeared in one night

Chorus:
Doar cu tine simt că pot zbura | Only with you I feel I can fly
Tu ştii să-mi atingi inima | You know how to touch my heart
Lânga tine aş vrea să pot visa | Next to you I wish to be able to dream

Dacă tu vei pleca stelele vor cădea | If you leave the stars will fall
În mine nu ştiu ce-ar fi, lipsa ta m-ar topi | I don’t know what would be inside me, your absence would melt me
Când îmi spui “te iubesc” simt de parcă plutesc | When you tell me “I love you” I feel like I’m flying
Şi simt când mă alinţi mii de raze fierbinţi | And when you caress me I feel thousands of hot rays

Chorus (x4):
Doar cu tine simt că pot zbura | Only with you I feel I can fly
Lânga tine aş vrea să pot visa | Next to you I wish to be able to dream

Прикрепления: 2369252.jpg(137Kb)

Всем привет!

Форум » Румынская музыка (Muzica romaneasca) » Исполнители и группы » S I S T E M ())
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2016 | Сайт управляется системой uCoz |